The Free Software Lab at the NCHC is focused on developing free software that can be used in the field of High Performance Computing (HPC). All of the software developed by the NCHC’s Free Software Lab is directly related to HPC although it is sometimes applied to other areas outside of HPC as well. The free software developed by the NCHC’s Free Software Labe are: Diskless Remote Boot in Linux (DRBL), Clonezilla, DRBL-Winroll, Tux2Live, and Partclone. This free software can be used in HPC or in the computer classroom. Additionally, the NCHC provides mirror services of free software including major GNU/Linux distributions.
- DRBL/Clonezilla computer classroom installation and consulting services
- Customized Clonezilla services
Mr. Steven Shiau (03) 5776085 # 335 steven _at_ nchc org tw
Mr. Ceasar Sun (03) 5776085 # 274 ceasar _at_ nchc org tw
Mr. Jazz Wang (03) 5776085 # 319 jazz _at_ nchc org tw
Mr. Thomas Tsai (03) 5776085 # 382 thomas _at_ nchc org tw
- Diskless Remote Boot in Linux (DRBL) - Diskless Linux environment
- Clonezilla- Bare metal recovery tool
- DRBL-Winroll- A tool to automatically change the host name, group name, and SID in MS Windows
- Tux2Live- A toolkit used to package and copy the Linux Live environment from one hard disk to another
- Partclone- A tool to backup or restore a partition.
Free Software Lab Offical Website: http://free.nchc.org.tw
DRBL- winRoll : http://www.drbl-winroll.org/